Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where did the time go?






It has been an emotional week. Somehow I went from having two adorable little toddler girls to having two stunning preteen girls and two adorable little boys. When did they grow up on me?

My oldest daughter started junior high this past Thursday. My youngest son cut his first tooth. My oldest son is composing full, complex sentences, and my youngest daughter started wearing a real bra!

I wish there were more hours in the day. More time to snuggle them all up and hours to just watch their sweet sleeping faces. It's a shame that when you become a mom you don't develop the ability to add hours in. So instead of piling my four babies in the bed for popcorn movies and cuddles, I have to waste that precious time managing our lives and working (though I LOVE what I do, don't get me wrong)

This is the outfit that kept me from the fun stuff yesterday. I love how it turned out. I enjoyed the fact that I had the freedom to do "whatever you think looks good", it is all self drafted and I had a great time doing it. I just had to miss a few of those precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment