Sunday, August 30, 2009

Life Happens

OYE! Things keep popping up that keep me away from my pet projects. Although, since I have been sewing I guess that wouldn't be an entirely true statement. I have several custom orders to get finished, have had three birthdays to sew gifts for, and darn it all, my kids like to tease me!

One night they let me sleep for more than 4 hours straight. I'm telling you, it is a sad state of affairs when you are excited about 4 measly little hours. But I am. Then the next night I try to repeat whatever magic trick I did the night before (when really I have NO clue, just flying by the seat of my pants), and it NEVER works! :( They are up every hour. Taking turns.

I know most people loath hearing about the blogging momma's advanced kiddos, but I have to tell you, when your 8 m.o. is taking turns, you are doing something right. I just wish he was sleeping. Regularly. Standard baby hours would be fantastic too. I'm probably asking for too much lol.

Anywho, the purpose of this post is to inform all my peeps that I finally got an instructional DVD put together to send out with my wrapss. It only took me almost a month. But it is done, and I am relieved. It just seems like one more step to being proffessional.

I made a purse for a 14 year old girl's birthday. I haven't touched on doing/sewing something for the little boy, but I'm sure something will come to me. It always does.

1 comment:

  1. When you find something to sew for a boy I would love to know what! It's really hard to find boy stuff to make.

    ReplyDelete