Monday, November 8, 2010

Holy CRAP!

Where the heck did this year go? Just yesterday I was packing away the tree and ornaments it seems. Seriously, this year has just flown by and I find myself horribly behind in just about everything. It's the time of year for me to up my production on the gift making front and I just don't even know where to start!

I've been selling my wares on Etsy for almost 2 years now and I have thoroughly enjoyed it, but it is time for me to (hopefully) expand. I'm moving my cloth diapering goods to Hyena Cart (grand opening November 15th, under the same name) and will continue to use Etsy as a place for my mommy goods and clothing. So keep your eyes open, I'll be stocking my Ultimate Eye Masks and Therapy Sets there very soon. They make such lovely stocking stuffers and pampering gifts.

Now I'm off to sew up my "Safari" inspired diapers and mix a batch of aromatherapy filling for the therapy sets.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you got me at aromatherapy - I'm off to visit your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Tia, they aren't listed yet. I think you can see them under my previous sales?

    ReplyDelete