Wednesday, July 15, 2009





These are two of my most recent projects. Bamboo/cotton jersey wraps with cotton panels added for extra support (and to pretty them up!). The red one has a cell phone pocket and the turquoise one is hand dyed by me. I love these things and will be featuring them on my Etsy shop as soon as it is up and running. They are so wonderful for bonding with our little ones, giving Mom (or Dad) a free hand and most importantly to me, they are the most comfortable way to keep your baby close. Wraps evenly distribute the weight of your baby/toddler across both shoulders and hips eliminating the strain on your back. You can carry your baby in a cradle position for newborns, nurse discretely, facing out, or facing in, on your back. They are one size fits most due to the materials used to make them, and will easily last your baby from their first day home until they are toddlers too tired to walk. I LOVE babywearing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment