Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Good News, and then the Bad

I'll give you the bad news first.
BAD News:
I'm hella busy and stressed out. My kids, not ONE.SINGLE.ONE of them will listen. It's like they have all suddenly suffered complete and total hearing loss. My big kids fight like toddlers, my toddlers fight like toddlers, and my husband throws tantrums like you guessed it, a toddler. You know that mom in W-Mart that is just pushed beyond her limits and has the breakdown in public? That was me last night. I had a moment of seriously considering leaving both my girls locked out of the suburban. In the cold. And just driving away. That's how awful they are being.

I'm pretty sure none of my ornaments are going to make it through this holiday season alive. My almost 2 year old keeps eating parts off the dough ornaments I made with my mother when I was his age. We've had 3 balls this morning shatter on the floor. I'm going to pull my hair out.

And the final, Facebook is stupid! They have a new rule where you can no longer do FB giveaways. So while I wanted to get to 50 fans for my giveaway of those handy awesome snack and sandwich bags, I'll have to cut it short at 42.

Had enough of my overly dramatic life story? Good, me too. Moving on....

Good News:
We are almost debt free. As of yesterday, 3 credit cards have been paid off. BIG chunk of debt gone and hopefully forever. We now only have one credit card with a balance and then our mortgage. Which is a whopper, but what do you do?

My Christmas tree is decorated. I'm working on finding my holiday spirit.

And I have a winner for the giveaway, I just can't figure out how to do a screen shot of the random generator. So I'll just let you all know, the RG came up with the number 9 and counting down my fan list (not counting me) we have:

Camille Richards Stevens!! Yay, let me know your info and which one you want and I'll get those out to you.

Now I'm off to clean my house, and try to sew up some replacement stock for this Thursdays Holiday Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment