Monday, October 25, 2010

What's that you say?

"Eh? You have to speak up, I can't hear you! Let me call you back!" Chances are if you want to convey a message to me during the day, and make the mistake of doing it verbally, you have heard this in numerous variations and tones. You will have also learned that the internet is my life line to adult communication.

Between the cars being driven on the wall or launched off the couch to only clatter onto the laminate floors, someone is crying that somebody else did this or that, the new guy is crying because he can't sleep over the chaos and darn it!, he's hungry too. It gets insanely noisy in our home. Tonight we have the roar of the crowd (Monday Night Football, clattering of dishes, correcting of little tantrums, and if you listen very carefully you might hear the whir of a sewing machine and serger. That's right, it's the time of year when my sewing gets kicked up quite a bit.

Todays project were flannel lounge pants. I drafted the patterns and you should be o the lookout for a pictirial. I'm getting a couple Christmas gifts out of the way early. And suprisignly, if you ask who they're for, all you'll hear is silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment